- Acid and Alkali resistant stainless steel AISI – 316
- Toughened glass front for visual inspection of the process
- Front feeding system for addition of chemicals when drum is in rotation
- Collection through to collect exhausted float ensures work place is clean and a possibility to analyze float exhaustion.
- Excellent distribution and fast penetration of chemicals
- Reduced water and fast penetration of chemicals
- Excellent possibility of simulating OPTOMIX process into bulk production
- Timer controlled automatic and semi-automatic work cycle in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions
- Access to electrical panel made easy
Heating of float with the following possibilities:
Drum heated indirectly by hot oil which circulates by force through an interspace in the jacketed type construction of drum
- Possibility to process float less tanned chemicals.
- Minimum float need not be maintained to process small quantity of skins
- Variable speed machine capable of running from 5 to 15 rpm connected to motor gear box with VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)