COMPOPRESS (Continuous components ironing)
Features: Continuous Ironing Machine is suitable for ironing cut components just before fabrication in leather goods and shoe upper factories for making the leather flat, improve shine or to remove wrinkles and creases that may form after packing from the tanneries.
Continuous ironing machines does not make the leather hard unlike platen presses as leather is ironed for a short time in a line contact between the mirror polished roller and an endless felt conveyor.
- The pressure between the felt conveyor and the mirror polished roller is delivered by an Hydraulic system.
- Mirror roller, heated by electricity can be heated up to about 150 degrees C.
- The mechanical transmission is by an efficient gearbox and is controlled by an electronic variable frequency drive with digital display.
- Temperature and speed is controlled by digital instruments.
Machines with large working width for woven leather and for Foil application with winding and unwinding device on request.
-8 tons (variable)
Electric Power For Conveyor
Electric Power For Hydraulic System
Electric Power of Each Roller Heating
(LxWxH): 1420 x 1150 x 1050mm
– Nett. 1000 Kgs. / Gross : 1200 Kgs.
Wooden Packging Volume
– 2.4 cbm
Continuous components ironing and embossing machine for shoes and leather goods
- Triopress is an innovative design with rotating multi roller group of rollers.
- This machine improves and upgrades the leather by embossing with sandblast or haircell and finally mirror ironing.
- Minimizes loss of materials due to defects
- With 3 working rollers mounted on a motorized revolving system with pneumatic locking
- Independent heating circuit
- Rollers heated by electricity with digital controllers